With so much to look forward to in the future, it is important to take a step back and explore the past. Six men, 90 cans of milk, 20 farms, and a straight truck. This was the beginning of Caledonia Haulers in 1958.
Today, Caledonia Haulers has grown from hauling canned milk to dozens of food grade products including dairy products, eggs, juices, water, sweeteners, vegetable and soy oils, yeast, water, liquid smoke, and enzymes. With continued growth in Caledonia, Minnesota, facilities have been added in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Janesville, Wisconsin.
Caledonia Haulers prides itself on its high standards and top-notch equipment, which follows suit with their slogan: “People you can trust. Equipment you can count on.” Caledonia Haulers drivers are experienced and dependable, consistently setting the bar higher in the industry. They shine as bright as their equipment does.
Join the Caledonia Haulers team in heightening standards and enjoy:
- Paid, One-on-One Orientation and Training with Provided On-Site Lodging and Lunch
- $5,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Assigned Late-Model Peterbilt Tractors
- Assigned, Personal Driver Manager
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and 401k with Company Contributions After 90 days)
- Accessorial Pay
- Detention and Pump Pay when Applicable
- Paid Vacation After 1 Year
- Rider Program
- Safe Roadside Inspection Bonuses
- Years of Service Bonuses
- Driver Referral Bonuses
- Driver Recognition
Call Caledonia Haulers today to find an opportunity that’s right for you.