Top Drivers here are earning $100,000+ and you’re paid for everything you do (seriously check the bottom of this ad).
We’re a company built by a Trucker, and when you see our equipment or meet our people, and even speak with our Drivers, you’ll see quickly that our culture is centered around you, our Valued Driver.
We are now hiring 20 new Professional Drivers per month across the Southeast. Be home more often! Drivers who live NEAR one of our 8 terminals can be home weekly in a “Regional” role. Drivers who live further stay out 2 weeks in our large comfortable sleepers (if you have to do a 34-hour reset on the road, we offer you a hotel AND pay you $200 for your time). We call 2 weeks out “OTR”.
Hiring both regional and OTR near Decatur, Illinois.
- Class A CDL (no endorsements required for pneumatic work)
- Clean Driving Record
- 2 years verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience (we will train on tanks)
- Desire to earn money
- Ability to work the schedule, away from home 1 week for regional and 2 weeks for OTR
We respect and value the experience you bring:
Up to earn .70 loaded.51 empty
And we respect the work you do by offering a Total Compensation Package: the mileage pay above plus a lot more! In addition to payroll every Friday via direct deposit, Custom Commodities’ TOTAL COMPENSATION package includes:
- Training pay at $160.00 per day (3-4 days in Gilmer, Texas. We’ll get your flight and hotel)
- Roadside DOT inspection with no violations: $200
- Referral Bonus Applicant must list you on their job application. $200 X 12 months = $2,400
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Complete safety video training and be safe each quarter to earn $500 per quarter = $2,000 annually
- 401 K Savings Plan 3% company match. We consider this like FREE MONEY or a 3% wage increase. However you look at it, don’t pass it up and throw away good money.
- Other Benefits: 1 Week paid vacation after 1 year based on gross income. United Health Care, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, I.D. Theft prevention, legal shield for professional drivers, $25,000 A D&D Life Insurance policy at no cost to you.
- Trucks equipped with PREEPASS PLUS for your convenience
- Layover/34 Hour Reset Pays $200 and motel when you reset on the road (be sure to get Dispatch authorization). Driver must work the week before and after the reset.
- Hourly Work for vehicle service or other approved work will be compensated at $20 per hour.
- Hourly Demurrage $20.00 per hour payable after 2 hours
- Vacuum fee for loading $61.00 any time you vac a load
- Trailer washed out and blow dry $35.00 (please attach vendor invoice to Pay Authorization)
- Tractor exterior wash $25.00 (please attach vendor invoice to Pay Authorization)
- Trailer exterior wash $35.00 (please attach vendor invoice to Pay Authorization)
- Vacation Pay Vacation pay based on annual gross compensation divided by 52 = vacation pay.
- After 1 year service: 1-week vacation
- After 2 years: 2 weeks’ vacation
- After 5 years: 3 weeks’ vacation
You will have an assigned truck with a power inverter, six uniform shirts provided, caps, and all safety equipment. Comdata fuel card national tire account. Trucks equipped with Fusion or Bendix with Wingman, QTRACS electronic log, Drive Cam event recorder that captures just 6 seconds when a “G” force event occurs.